Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brainstorm ideas

I came up with a few ideas related to my interests...
  • Anniversaries
  • Birthday Presents for Men
  • Science experiments for kids
  • Help for tired mums
  • Stain removing
  • Kids art analysis
  • technical writing
  • what to do with kids in israel

The top 3 concepts that spoke to me, excited me, and that I felt I had the most connection and potential with were:
  • Anniversaries
  • Birthday Presents for men
  • What to do with kids in Israel
Next, I took these 3 concepts and made a mind map of related concepts in order to see how broad the subject matter is, and to get an initial glimpse at what keywords (and therefore pages) my site would have.

I started leaning towards the birthday presents to men concept. They're always a pain to buy for, and I envisaged a content site full of original ideas with links to gift-vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment