Friday, May 22, 2009

pork scratchings…an idea begins

Can a regular person whose web presence is a mere facebook profile tap in to the web’s financial potential? That’s what we’re here to find out.

I don’t have any experience in maintaining or marketing a website. I know about traffic generally, but I have no idea how to generate it. I know what SEO stands for but I’ve never written anything that implements it.

I have the idea for the website: kid’s science experiments. I got the idea from one of my mentors. Kid’s birthday parties are cooler but it’s a much broader subject that has been covered by loads of people. Science experiments are a little more niche, and have a low web presence.

I’m going to see if I can pull off setting up a website about kid’s science experiments and find out if it’s possible to make any money from it.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment